Job Opportunities with Safedigging Ltd.
Construction - Real Estate - Civil - Utilities - Rail - Highways - Heritage
Due to continued growth and a focus on reliability, quality, and client satisfaction Safedigging Ltd. currently have several opportunities for the right people to join their professional team, based in Weston-Super-Mare:
Utility Surveyer / Land Surveyor
The ideal candidates should have:
• 2 years or more experience across all aspects of Utility Surveying (PAS128 Competent) QCF Level 3 or Level 5 for utility mapping.
• 2 years or more experience Topographical and building surveying.
• Competent user of Trimble survey instrumentation – GPS, Total Stations & 3D scanners would also be an advantage.
• Competent in AutoCAD and survey processing software including N4ce.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office programs, Word, Excel, Teams etc.
• Ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team
• Ability to use EML (Vivax Metrotech) & GPR (IDS & Mala) Survey equipment
• A good health and safety awareness with a commitment to working safely.
• Full UK driving licence
• CSCS qualification would be beneficial
The successful candidates will be enthusiastic, motivated and enjoy working as part of a team or independently. Work will be predominantly across the South West of England, however there will be some limited requirement to work away.
In return you will receive the following benefits.
• Competitive salary (Dependant on experience)
• Company Pension Scheme
• On-the-job training and development
• We encourage continuous professional development
Closing Date: 26th July 2021 - Safedigging is an equal opportunities employer.
Safedigging Ltd is a multi-disciplinary survey and consultancy provider, offering a wide range of services covering all aspects of land, utility and building surveying.
With over 30 years expertise using industry-leading technologies and proven survey techniques to provide a safe, reliable, and efficient service across a wide range of private and public sectors.
Freephone: 0800 689 5315